Our Vision, Mission and Values
What makes Unidine so unique is our fundamental approach to food and dining management, or what we call The Unidine Way. Comprised of our vision, mission and values, The Unidine Way defines who we are and guides the actions of our Team Members. We are driven by the challenges of our dining partners and continue to develop our business to exceed their needs. Authenticity and creativity is at our core. It’s a powerful part of our culture that strengthens our team and benefits our partnerships each and every day.
We deliver unrivaled guest delight by embracing an entrepreneurial spirit that highlights the strengths of our greatest assets – our people. By encouraging our team members to showcase their culinary, hospitality and operational expertise, we believe we can better serve our partners and consistently provide solutions that will exceed expectations and delight even the most discriminating guests.
Our mission is to deliver a fresh approach to customized culinary experiences. Unlike other companies, delivering exceptional customized dining experiences is our singular focus. As the ﬁrst company to commit to fresh ingredients and scratch cooking, we continue to set the standard for dining excellence. We are dedicated to understanding the unique tastes of each community and implementing a tailored program that will meet financial commitments.
Whether we are responding to the needs of our partners, or one of our own team members, our values outline a commitment to transparency and respect in everything we do. By setting clear expectations and living up to them, we hope to differentiate our services through a focus on hospitality that extends far beyond the kitchen.
- The Unidine Way is communicated to everyone and guides all dealings.
- We make commitments we can live up to and do what we say we will.
- We pay attention to details in everything.
- We respect all team members, give them responsibilities and empower them to grow.
- We are all guided by honesty and integrity in everything we do.
- There is a sense of urgency in all matters relating to customers. We respond to them and are driven by them.
- We give all our effort, take risks, make good mistakes, not bad mistakes, and reward success.