Health & Wellness
At Unidine, we recognize that nutrition and balanced meals can impact your employees' health and performance. Access to healthy and nutritious meals on a daily basis and knowledge about making the right eating and lifestyle choices can result in lower healthcare costs, greater productivity and happier lifestyles.
Unidine is committed to creating dining programs that incorporate more than just healthy, fresh food. We work with you to promote and support your health and wellness initiatives through nutritional programs and tools that not only educate your employees, but also help them make informed decisions that contribute to a healthier workplace.
Wellness and educational components can include:
- Newletters, periodic e-mails, posters and flyers to promote upcoming specials.
- Recipes with corresponding educational and fitness information that tie into your wellness activities calendar.
- Point of Sale materials including nutrition labels, healthy icons, nutritional info cards, recipe cards, etc.
- Nutritional labels to support popular diets like Weight Watchers or that highlight nutritional benefits of food items.
- Cooking classes and healthy recipes to teach employees how to prepare nutritious meals for a healthier lifestyle.
- Farmers Markets or Community Sponsored Agriculture farms to encourage the purchase and use of fresh, seasonal and local ingredients. Wellness initiatives must also include the health of our local communities and farms.